WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Friday, April 29, 2011

Lots of Fish in the Sea

This Royal Wedding has wreaked havoc in our house. On top of Sophia requesting to be called "Princess Kate", Jacob is now pondering the life-long question: Who will I marry?

This afternoon, in the car, Jacob starting asking questions...
"Who can I marry? Can I marry Sophia?"
"No, Sophia is your sister. You can't marry your sister."
"Well, can I marry Brenna or Ellie?"
"No, you can't marry your cousins."
"How about you? Can I marry you?"
"Sorry, babe. You can't marry me either. I'm your mom."
"Well, you're the only girls I know! Who else is left!?!"
"There are lots of girls in the world. You could marry any of the girls at preschool."
"Ugh! I don't want to marry any of them!"
"Well, you're too young to get married anyway. Some day, when you're older, you'll find a girl that you think is totally awesome. And you'll marry her."
"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm not old enough to get married. Maybe I'll meet a totally awesome girl in Kindergarten and get married then."

No comments:

Post a Comment