WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

Preschool Sketches

For those who know my mom or have read this blog at all, you know that she can do wonders with a sewing machine. A talent that I never picked up on, but now I'm kind of starting to wish I had. She makes quilts, dresses for Sophia, blankets (which are my kids' favorites), and now a new project...appliqued t-shirts. This isn't your typical applique. My mom had Jacob draw a picture of himself, Sophia & Jack. Then she used the drawings as a template and appliqued the pictures onto t-shirts for each of them. The kids were so excited to wear a shirt with "them" on the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment