Don't you just LOVE pink? Every time I see it, it puts a smile on my face. It's so cheerful and inviting. Coming from a former tom-boy who used to climb trees and play with legos, that's saying a lot! But ever since I had Sophia, pink has become one of my favorite colors...I'm pretty sure it's hers too.
This afternoon, we joined Nana & 2 other pink-lovers, Molly & Ellie, at Noodles for a quick bite to eat before heading to Stages Theater for the play "Pinkalicious". The entire crowd was filled with girls of all ages, dressed in pink. Sophia & Ellie were no exception!
This afternoon, we joined Nana & 2 other pink-lovers, Molly & Ellie, at Noodles for a quick bite to eat before heading to Stages Theater for the play "Pinkalicious". The entire crowd was filled with girls of all ages, dressed in pink. Sophia & Ellie were no exception!
What a pinkalicious day!
No comments:
Post a Comment