Monday, April 11, 2011
He Chose Me!
It's always nice to be chosen. Chosen for a team. Chosen to be invited to a party. Chosen to be a wife. But tonight, I was chosen in an unexpected way...and I have to say, it's got to be one of the best ways to be chosen! Jacob was winding down for the night, and during that time, we tend to have interesting conversations. Tonight, our conversation went something like this: "Mommy, when I'm 33 and ready to get married, and I picked you, would you be happy?" "Are you kidding me!?! I'd be super happy!" "Oh good. Then when I'm older and you're still 31, I'm going to pick you and we'll get married." There were so many things about our conversation that got me. But my 2 favorites? 1. Of all the girls in his world, he'd want to marry me. and 2. He thinks I'll be 31 forever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment