It's hard to believe Memorial Day has come and gone. I know I've said this before, but HONESTLY, where does the time go?
Every year we spend Memorial Day weekend at Nana & Bapa's cabin. It's always so fun to get out on the water and enjoy some extended time together. This year, Jacob & Sophia were old enough to enjoy some fun crafts and games Nana had planned.
We spent Sunday afternoon out on Bay Lake. Because the water was WAY too cold to swim, Craig and Bapa bought some bait and we all went fishing...well, when I say "all", I mean Craig, Bapa, Jacob & Sophia. Call me crazy, but I prefer to pass on activities where I am required to dip my hand into a bag of slimy minnows, retreive one and spear a hook through it's face.
Bapa & Jacob -
Getting the minnows ready
A quick photo with Dad
Jack didn't fish either, but he enjoyed watching the action
Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks!?!
Sophia had just woken up from a nap, so she needed to snuggle with Nana first.
First fish of the year!
Sophia caught a small mouth bass, but decided she didn't like fishing once she saw it up close
First fish of the year!
Hope you all had a safe and wonderful Memorial Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment