WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

After a long, hard winter...I'm 51% sure that spring is finally here! On Sunday, we went up to Grandma & Papa's house to celebrate a belated Mothers' Day. The sun was shining and it felt so good to get outside. My favorite part? Watching the kids wear off some serious pent-up energy! I love this photo...
My Grandpa Prentice used to stick his tongue out when he was concentrating.
I stick my tongue out when I'm concentrating.
And clearly, Sophia does it too.
Even though she never met him, she carries around a little bit of Great Grandpa Prentice in her!

Instead of picking flowers (it's such a girly thing to do),

Jacob played with Mariah...fulfilling his desire to have a dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment