WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!

7 years ago, I registered for a Kitchen Aid stand mixer for our wedding. Never got one! And so, I have baked and cooked using my hand mixer. No big deal. I'm a big girl. I can handle it. But deep down, my heart always yearned for a stand mixer. I often caught myself staring longingly at them in Macys. Gently touching it's sleek body and shiny mixing bowl.

Much to my surprise this year at Christmas, there was a large gift under the tree. And it had my name on it. Usually, Craig and I go shopping together for our Christmas gifts, so I always know what I'm getting in advance. But this year, my hubby played a little trick on me. And when I opened my present and saw this delightful surprise, I became a child again...jumping up and down and clapping my hands like a real idiot...but stand mixers will do that to me.

So WATCH OUT WORLD! I'm baking up a storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment