WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Time Flies!

It's hard to believe our little man is already 2 months old! He is such a sweetheart and easy-going (something I've heard is common in 3rd borns). Jack loves to smile and coo and watch his big brother and sister run around the house like crazy monsters. And despite how much I love to see him try to talk...he's already competing with our other 2. Oh heavens! I see another 18 years of little to no quiet in our house!

At Jack's 2 month check up, we found out just what a bruiser he really is...
Head circumfrence: 16 1/2" (90th percentile)
Length: 23" (50th percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs. (97th percentile)...what can I say, he likes milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment