WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Unknown

Don't you wish you could see the future? Know what's coming around the bend? See how things will be in 5 years? I do. Right now more than ever! The unknown is a scary thing at times. The unknown can cripple you if you let it.

Often times I've wondered why God won't allow us to know the future, but then, that wouldn't be faith, would it? If we knew the future, then why would we turn to God for direction? peace? patience? God longs to give us those things, but we have to ask it of Him.

God never promised that life would be easy. He never said that suffering wouldn't come. But He does promise to walk alongside us, every step of the way. And when we can't see what's coming ahead, we place our faith in Him, because He can!

"Never be afraid to place an unknown future into the hands of a known God" - Corrie ten Boom

1 comment:

  1. I have wondered that and I often think abou how we wold live life if we knew. Much differently I imagine. Not sweating the small stuff.

    Praying for everyone and trusting in God along
    with you!

    ReplyDelete