WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gingerbread Madness

Every Christmas, when I was growing up, the tradition I looked forward to the most was making my own gingerbread house...well, I guess it was a graham cracker house, since that's what it was made of. But I still remember sitting down with my family one evening before Christmas, and building my dream home (and, yes, for those of you who know me...I dreamt of a home made of gingerbread, candy and frosting...still do, actually).

So, this year, I decided Jacob was old enough to decorate his own. And the chaos began:

Surprise! A gingerbread house!
Dabbing the frosting on the candy...
...placing the candy on the house (so far so good)...
...taking a little lick of the frosting (not on the agenda)...
...note to self: Anxiety ensues when you mix an OCD mom with an ADHD boy...
...but a few seconds later, we're back on track...
...and TADA!!!
A happy Jacob...
...and a happy mommy with her favorite little boy!

1 comment:

  1. That is soo cute! I hear you...what is it with licking pure frosting? They love it!!!

    Great little house!

    ReplyDelete