WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Special Visit

It's been almost 9 years since I met Staci & Colleen on a cruise during my Sr. year of college. It's hard to believe it's been that long! And even though our visits are few and far between, it's always so great to catch up with them. This afternoon, they made the long trek up to Blaine for a visit. It was so fun to have them over for lunch and they bonded immediately to Jacob & Sophia. They even brought special ice cream cupcakes from Cold Stone Creamery. YUMM!! Thanks for such a fun afternoon, girls!

Not quite sure what's going on with Jacob in this picture, but it's cute of the girls. :)

1 comment:

  1. Christine I had so much fun catching up with you, we need to not let so much time go between visits!! Your kids are so cute and well behaved, I loved spending time with them. next time my place and swimming!!!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete