WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hustle & Bustle

This afternoon, we decided to go to the Mall of America to get some Christmas shopping done. What were we thinking!?! The mall was PACKED! The halls were decked with people. The shops were so full of picked-over merchandise that we could hardly maneuver through. Christmas music blared over the arguments being had by husbands & wives who were exhausted (not Craig & I though). And all the while, Sophia & Jacob would screech out a plea for a toy, a treat, or a quick ride in Camp Snoopy. UGH!!! Wasn't the Christmas season supposed to be about JOY & PEACE!?!

I was just about to give up. I was ready to go home, put the kids to bed, and enjoy a little nap myself, when up ahead arose such a clatter, I ran ahead to see what was the matter. And what do my wondering eyes did appear? A crowd of men and 2 tiny Vikings Cheerleaders. Hmmm...not what you had in mind? Me either. But Jacob got really excited, mustered up all of his 3-year-old charm, and pushed his way through the entourage of middle-aged men:

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Remind me to tell you a story about Vikings cheerleaders...geez, I find them everywhere..I think it is a sign that I should be one!

    ReplyDelete