WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life Lessons

1. Sugar really does make kids more hyper...and mom's more desperate for ADHD meds
2. Giving a 3-year-old a bouncy ball in the house = a bad idea!
3. Giving a 32-year-old a bouncy ball in the house = a REALLY bad idea!
4. STOP, DON'T DO THAT, KNOCK IT OFF & I MEAN IT are phases that register in a child's "selective hearing" portion of their brain.
5. Just because Sir Isaac Newton said that "Everything that goes up must come down", doesn't mean it's really true.
6. Kids who are curiously quiet are doing something they shouldn't do.
7. Color-stay lipstick really does stay...on comforters, carpet & walls.

Please stay tuned for more life lessons from the Person household. I'm learning new ones every day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm taking notes!! Love #5. That probably goes along with quite a story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at this, and enjoyed that Steph is taking notes....

    ReplyDelete