WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's the Cows

Every few months, I haul the kids down to St. Paul to visit Kemps (my former employer). It's hard to believe that it's been over 3 years since I left there to take up my new career ("Super Mom"...errr...well, that may be a little too "super" of a term...how about "Mom"). For 5 years, Kemps was another family to me. When I left, I knew everyone! During this visit, I realized, for the first time, that there were more people I DIDN'T recognize that I did. Amazing how things change. But good friends still are there, which makes it worth while to still visit. Here are a few pictures:

Suzy (my old HR buddy), Sophia, Erin & JacobJacob adores Erin & always enjoys when we get to have lunch with her
Erin & Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment