WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Darndest Things II

* "Mommy, don't sing in the car please. You don't have a very good voice." OUCH!

* JACOB: Mommy, when Sophia gets older, can she pee in the pot and win a sucker too?
MOMMY: Yes.
JACOB: But first she has to grow a penis.
MOMMY: Well, Sophia won't ever have a penis. She has a vagina.
JACOB: But I have a penis.
MOMMY: Yes, boys have penises and girls have vaginas.
JACOB: Mommy? I hope someday I have a vagina.

* After throwing his Jackbo (his teddy bear) and blanket down the stairs...
MOMMY: Jacob, that's not how we treat our friends. Jackbo and blanket feel really sad that you just threw them down the stairs.
JACOB: Mommy, blanket doesn't even have a mouth, so he can't be sad. But I guess I can say sorry to Jackbo.

* "Mommy, I need to rest. My legs hurt from all the hard work I've done today."

* Jacob is fond of wearing his winter boots...even when it's in the 80s and humid. After some time playing outside with his boots on, we came in for lunch. I asked him to take his boots off and wash his hands. After struggling to get his boots off for a few minutes, I hear him say under his breath, "Well, this is just ridiculous!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment