WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Days Gone By

So much has happened since the last time I updated our blog. We got a new computer and we (I) desperately tried to find the camera software to install in the computer, only to find out weeks later that we never needed it. Go figure!

Anyway, so here's a brief update:

* Sophia turned 9 months old on May 1st. Fortunately, my very talented sister-in-law, Jamie, is an amazing photographer and was able to get some pictures of Sophia...which is why I was able to update some pictures of Sophia on the blog.


* My very dear friend, Steph, and her adorable son, Jack, came home to MN for a visit. Jacob, Sophia & I were fortunate enough to sneak in a couple hours with them. When they come to MN, they are in HIGH DEMAND! :) She and I are always able to pick up right where we left off, which in this case, has been over 3 years!! But it was so great to see them and play with Jack. Sophia was especially excited to have a baby around that was smaller than her, and we found out that she's not too fond of sharing!

Jack (2 months), Jacob (3), & Sophia (9 months)

Say Cheese!!


* Craig has been on a mission to expand our yard, and has worked for the past 2 weekends clearing the brush around our "pond". We have had friends & family come out to help, cut down trees, try to contain the BRUSH HOG, and lay mulch. But we're close to having a much bigger yard, fully equipped with a playset and a fire pit. YAY!!


*Mothers' Day has come and gone. I've gotten to a point where I don't even want gifts anymore...how can I ask for more than what I've already been blessed with!?! A great husband, who works so hard to allow me to fulfill my dream...being a stay-at-home mom! 2 beautiful, happy, healthy children; A family who is so supportive and loving; and great friends. I am so richly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment