After 4 straight days of NO accidents, Jacob managed to have 2 in a 2 hour period! ARGH! I know I can't expect perfection out of a 3-year-old, but 2 accidents!?! REALLY!?! Jacob was quick to tell me about the first while standing at the top of the stairs.
Accident #1 went like this:
Jacob: Hey Mommy! I just peed.
Mommy: No you didn't!?! Did you?
Jacob: Uh huh! I did. Come see it!
Mommy: Where did you pee?
Jacob: Down my leg and on Sophia's carpet. Come quick and clean it up for me so I don't step in it anymore.
Pulling my hair out!
Accident #2 went like this:
Mommy: Come on Jacob, let's go pee on the toilet.
Jacob: Ok, but I already did.
Mommy: When?
Jacob: Downstairs with Whitney.
Mommy: Did you really!?!
Jacob: Uh huh. I did! (as proud as a peacock, I might add!)
Mommy: Come down and show me.
We proceed down to the basement...
Jacob: Right here in Daddy's office
Mommy: Where?
Jacob: Well, it started up here on Daddy's chair and then it moved down to the floor. It's not very fun to step in, so you better clean it up.
Lord, have mercy!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment