WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

3 months

Where does the time go!?! Jack is already 3 months old and growing bigger every day. It feels like just yesterday we were welcoming Jacob into our house, and now we have a brood of 3! To celebrate Jack's big event, I surprised the kids with a "3 month" birthday cake (it also helps to have something fun to do when Craig is out of town). So, tonight, we cut into the cake and congratulated Jack on his big accomplishment. Of course, I think we enjoyed his "birthday" more than he did, since we got cake with frosting, and he just got milk. Don't worry, I gave him a little extra so he wouldn't feel left out!

1 comment:

  1. You will find any reason to have CAKE, glad to see some things never change. I really need to see you and the kids!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete