WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Friday, January 21, 2011

Bruce the Bug Guy

Yesterday, Jacob had an in-school field trip (that's just a fancy term for having a guest speaker come and speak to his class). All morning, I kept telling him that he needed to get ready for school so that he could be there to meet Bruce the Bug Guy. Unlike getting ready for his previous field trips, Jacob was lethargic about getting dressed...eating his breakfast...and getting in the car.

When I picked him up from school, he was in a great mood. "I'm so glad I decided to go to school today, Mom!" When we got in the car, I asked how his day went.

"Mom! A bug guy came to school today!"
"REALLY? How was it!?!"
"Awesome! But don't worry. He wasn't a real bug. He's just a guy that SHOWS bugs."

No comments:

Post a Comment