When we got home from church, I started a little tidying up, and as I passed the door to our deck, this is what I saw...
Sunday, April 25, 2010
The Difference Between Boys & Girls
This morning, after church, Jacob and his friend, Mason, were "playing" outside. And when I say "playing", I actually mean wrestling. FULL-ON WRESTLING! In their church clothes. In the midst of all the people coming in and out of the church service. There they were...barrel-rolling around on the church grass having a great time!
When we got home from church, I started a little tidying up, and as I passed the door to our deck, this is what I saw...
When we got home from church, I started a little tidying up, and as I passed the door to our deck, this is what I saw...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment