Jacob's obsessed with anything that has to do with his bottom or the bathroom. Basically, anything that is totally gross and inappropriate. I know this is just a stage and all kids go through it. But I'm ready for this stage to be over!
Last night, while I was making dinner, Jacob called Craig & I into the living room to show us something he thought we'd like to see. After asking him to wait a minute, he yelled out his request again. And again. And again. Until, finally, Craig and I put down what we were working on, and wandered into the living room.
Much to my surprise, we found Jacob with his bare bottom tipped as high up in the air as he could get it.
"Jacob! What on earth are you doing!?! Put your pants back on!"
Disgusted, I turned on my heels and headed back into the kitchen. And as I went back to cooking, I heard him chuckle and say, "See! I told you you'd like it!"
Where do kids come up with this stuff!?!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment