WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pardon the Interruption II

Life gets so busy. The time seems to fly by. One minute, you're a newly wed, and the next, your a mother of two and spending your time changing diapers and running to Target. Despite the need for adult interaction, sometimes, my phone rings and I mute it...just to avoid another distraction in my day. It's not that I don't want to hear from someone, but I'm too tired to hear from someone.

Aren't you glad that God isn't too busy or too tired to take our call? He created the stars and have them all named. He spoke the universe into being. He existed before everything else. And He will exist long after it is all gone.

And yet, He knows the number of hairs on my head. He created every intricate detail of me. He knows my deepest thoughts and knows every one of my needs before I even speak them. He died for me so that I could spend eternity with Him.

He's not just powerful...not just immortal...not just a god who sits above us.
He is gentle and merciful...He is tender...and He is PERSONAL. I am so thankful I serve a God who is never too busy to take my call.

No comments:

Post a Comment