WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jacobisms V

* Mommy: Jacob, you need to stop growing up so fast.
Jacob: But, Mommy, I have to grow up someday. Otherwise I'll NEVER get to drive the car by myself!

* While my Grandma Mozelle was in town, my dad & Grandma took Jacob out to lunch at Wendy's. Jacob really wanted to dump his own garbage in the trash. While doing so, he managed to spill what was left of his drink on the floor. He looked up at my dad and said, "Bapa, you better clean up that problem!"

* Like in most houses, kisses heal anybooboo....with that said....I was putting Jacob down for bed. As usual, he spent 30 minutes sneaking out of his room. I explained that the next time he came out, he'd get a spanking. 2 minutes later, out walks Jacob.
SPANK!
Crying ensues!
Just as I'm about to leave the room, Jacob rolls over on his side, points to his bottom and says, "Mommy, my bottom hurts. Kiss it."

2 comments:

  1. If I remember right . . . that's not the first time he told you to kiss it. :)

    ReplyDelete