WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Girls Night

Call me crazy...call me normal...but I love a good girls' night. I'm not the type that likes to stay out until all hours of the night in a bar that's so loud you literally have to be nose-to-nose with the person next to you in order to have a conversation. I love a good meal, with good friends, and good conversation. Tonight...I got the ideal girls' night. My dear friends, Megan & Amanda, came over for dinner. Craig took the kids to Grandma & Papa's house and we got a full 3 hours of uninterupted girl time. GLORIOUS!!

Megan & Amanda are friends that I met in Grad School. Yes, in case you're wondering, we're psychology nuts...not "nuts/crazy", but "nuts/guru's". Anyway, these 2 helped see me through tests, papers, internships & a thesis that could kill the most enthusiastic scholar. And a great friendship developed. They challenge me on so many different levels and I'm always so uplifted when our girls' nights are over. I just wish it wasn't such a long time inbetween...but I guess that makes me appreciate them all the more.

So, THANKS GIRLS, for a great night! Oh, and Megan, the Crystal Lite did come out of the counter. :)

Megan, Me & Amanda...May 2007...Graduation Day
Megan, Amanda & Me
2 years later...and still lookin' good!

Jacob with the girls...
because he never passes up an opportunity to pose for the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment