WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jacobisms IV

* On my way home from picking Jacob up at Vacation Bible School, I asked him what he did today.

Did you learn any new things about Jesus today at VBS?
Yes.
What did you learn?
That God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!!

I can only hope he didn't announce that at VBS!!

Please don't be alarmed. Jacob didn't just make that up. It's from a country song. For those who don't know the Billy Currington song, or just love it enough to hear it again, I've attached the link to the video. Enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMgb0JMTeo

* After warning Jacob to behave himself around Sophia, he decided to test me one more time. He was immediately moved to timeout, where I explained that he would sit there for 3 minutes. As I was walking back into the kitchen, I hear him yell, "Mommy, I don't have to tolerate this!" Oh really???

No comments:

Post a Comment