WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Friday, February 20, 2009

All Clean!


After a rather hectic morning, I finally got the kids down for their naps. Jacob is known for pretending to be asleep, and just when you think he's down for the count, he carefully emerges from his bedroom. Most of the time, he spies on me for a couple minutes at the top of the stairs, goes into Craig's & my room to find some sort of toy and then goes back into his room for a nap. But NOT today! I could hear him moving around up there...and then a door slammed. I thought it was his....so I went about cleaning the house (or watching a tivo'd show). A few minutes later, I heard Jacob's voice & Sophia giggle through the monitor. Uh-Oh! I ran upstairs to find her bedroom door shut. When I opened it, THIS is what I saw! Jacob had taken the liberty of going into Craig's bathroom drawer, retreiving his toothpaste & toothbrush, and proceeded to "brush" Sophia's head. Poor little girl had no idea what hit her! But she took it all in stride and loved the attention she got from Jacob after her nap. When I told Jacob that what he did was naughty, he just looked up at me and said, "It's OK, Mommy! Sophia's all clean now!" I've started to realize that no matter how inconvenient situations may become, I don't ever want to miss out on times like this!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Priceless! You're right, these are the best times/memories. He's so funny.. and very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete