Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there.
But here's a special shout out to 2 of my favorites:
Dad-
From day 1, you have shown me how special I am...not just to you and Mom, but to the world. You have always encouraged, supported, and affirmed me in my day-to-day walk, and helped me believe that I can accomplish my dreams! On the days when I feel I am lacking as a wife and mother, you somehow know and praise the work I am doing. You and Mom have shown me what a great marriage is, and something Craig and I strive for. You have a wonderful heart for the Lord and have been planting the seeds, not just in my life, but in Craig's and our children's. Thank you for your love and your devotion to our family. I am so grateful that God gave me you!
Craig-
When I was a kid and tried to picture my life as a wife and mother, I never could have dreamed up this life we have built together. You have a gentle spirit that calms our home. You can rough-house with the boys, and turn around and have a tender heart towards Sophia. Every year you bring us on new adventures that we would never experience if you didn't dream them up! You are selfless as you work long hours and travel countless days a year so that the kids can be home with me. You tease and wrestle and have fun, and most importantly, YOU LOVE US! The kids and I are richly blessed to have you as the head of our home!
No comments:
Post a Comment