WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Unexpected

For those of you who know us well, Jack was an unexpected surprise. Craig and I had every intention of only having 2 kids. So, when we found out I was pregnant again, it was a tough pill to swallow. My pregnancy was difficult. Horrible heartburn, migraines, exhaustion...every day was challenging. I couldn't figure out why God would give us another baby.

Then one week during the summer, my Grandma Mozelle came to visit. She saw me struggling, took me aside and said something I'll never forget. "Christine, God has a very special plan for this baby. He doesn't make mistakes. And He has chosen you and Craig to be his parents. That is such a special blessing and God is always gracious. So trust His plan for your family, knowing that this child is going to be a greater blessing to you than you could ever imagine."

After that, I knew our little boy needed a name that reminded me of God's grace...JACK.

Every day I wake up and see Jack's face and I'm reminded of how much God loves us! This family is more fun, more exciting, and more complete because of our little man. His dimples make you melt. His smile lights up the room. His laugh is contagious. His hugs warm your soul. I thank God every day for His grace and for showing us that His purpose for our lives aren't always what we plan, but they're always better than what we expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment