I think this is one of the first times in my life that I can remember wearing shorts and a t-shirt on my birthday. With temps hitting near-record highs today, we headed out to Stillwater for dinner and an afternoon enjoying the weather.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
32
I woke up this morning thinking, "Man, it's going to be so weird to say that I'm 33!" Fortunately, after my grogginess wore off, I realized that I'm only turning 32. I guess that's what happens as you "mature"...you forget how old you are.
I think this is one of the first times in my life that I can remember wearing shorts and a t-shirt on my birthday. With temps hitting near-record highs today, we headed out to Stillwater for dinner and an afternoon enjoying the weather.

After 32 years of life, I can honestly say how blessed I am! Amazingly supportive & encouraging parents; fantastic & loving in-laws; 3 beautiful children (that despite their energy, I wouldn't trade for anything); and a best-friend and life partner that consistently shows me how to let go of the little things and enjoy life to the fullest! I'm totally undeserving and unspeakably grateful!
I think this is one of the first times in my life that I can remember wearing shorts and a t-shirt on my birthday. With temps hitting near-record highs today, we headed out to Stillwater for dinner and an afternoon enjoying the weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment