WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Little Miss Stubborn

We're still battling. The toilet, that is. Sophia is unsure if she likes the "big girl" persona we're trying to convince her is so cool. Yesterday, I went upstairs to tell her we needed to try to pee on the pot again.

"I don't want to," she said.
"If you don't try to pee on the pot, then you'll never earn your princesses," came my reply.
"I don't want my princesses."
"But, Sophia, you've worked so hard to stay dry. Just try to pee on the pot one more time."
"No! If peeing on the pot is so important, you go do it!"

And the saga continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment