WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where's the Chase!?!

Last night, while at Sophia's dance class, Jacob met a girl. Cute. Long, dark hair. They met over a mutual enjoyment for the musical DVD the owner was playing on the TV in the lobby. At first, their conversations surrounded which instrument they liked best. Then, Jacob slipped in a compliment..."I like your tutu".

After about 20 minutes of talking, the little girl got up to go to the "ladies room". Jacob turned around and exlaimed, "Mommy! I think I'm going to marry that girl!"

"Jacob, let's not worry about that right now. You're too young to get married anyway."

As the girl returned to her seat, Jacob looked longingly at her and said, "I'm probably going to marry you".

"Oh dear", I thought. "Where's the chase? You can't show all your cards up front, Jacob. You've got to make it a challenge!"

And just when I thought all hope was lost, Jacob gave the girl a funny look and said, "Well...I've got to marry SOMEBODY!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment