WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Friday, July 29, 2011

Just When You Thought It Was Safe...

Yesterday, at Sophia's orthopedic appointment, we had to wait in the lobby before being called back to x-ray. The room was filled with kids in wheelchairs and suffering from epilepsy. As Sophia looked at each one, I was terrified that she would make a comment about their disability. But her comments were surprisingly blind to the obvious. "That boy has a backpack!" or "I really like that kid's shoes."

After a couple minutes of conversation, the door opened and a VERY large woman walked in with her son. She approached the receptionist to check-in, which was right across from where we were sitting.

As the woman bent down to pick something up, I heard Sophia say to herself, "WHOA! That is one big butt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment