WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Saturday, September 26, 2009

MN Zoo

This morning, while watching the Saturday morning news, I heard that today was the Smithsonian Museum Free Pass Day. What's that? Glad you asked...It's a national event that encourages people to visit various museums in their state. The MN Zoo was one of those listed, so Craig and I jumped at the opportunity. All 4 of us got into the zoo for free this morning and got to have a great adventure looking at all the animals! Jacob & Daddy on the Asian Tortoise
Flamingoes & Ducks
Oooo! SHARKS!
Grizzly Bears
Literally, this is how close I was to them...no zoom was used in this picture, people! Thank goodness there was a large plate glass between us and them.
Pretty amazing.
Dolphins...Sophia's favorite
See...sometimes they DO get along!

No comments:

Post a Comment