WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Thursday, July 9, 2009

More Jacob-isms

* Jacob: I like the Envoy, Mommy. But it's your job to drive it.
Mommy: What do you think my other jobs are?
Jacob: To make dinner, change Sophia's diapers, make sure I'm safe, and to give me hugs.
Mommy: Well, what are Daddy's jobs then?
Jacob: To lay on the couch.

* My dad, "Bapa", recently brought Jacob out to lunch at McDonalds. While they were there, Bapa had to go to the bathroom, and took Jacob with him. As Bapa was answering mother-nature, Jacob was too curious not to look on. Just as someone came walking through the door, Jacob looked up at my dad and said, "Gee, Bapa, yours sure holds a lot!"

* Mommy: Jacob, it's time to come inside now.
Jacob: But I can't, I have to practice riding my bike. And by "practice", I mean, wear my helmet.

* This was the conversation I overheard Jacob have with Sophia while driving out to Stillwater:

JACOB: Sophia, can you say "Jacob"? Say "Jacob", Sophia!
SOPHIA: AHHHHH!!!!
JACOB: Well, close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment