WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Couple More Jacob-isms

In case you haven't had enough, here are a couple more:

* Chaffing does occur when a little boy has been in the water with mesh-lined swim trunks. But leave it to Jacob to announce this to a restaurant FULL of people. "Nana! My penis has a bad rash on it and it really hurts!"

* While putting Jacob to bed..."Mommy, I'll pretend to go to sleep in my bed now, but when you and Daddy are sleeping, I'm going to come in your room and sneak into bed with you."

* After several attempts to put Jacob to sleep, he emerged from his room. "I'm not prepared to go to sleep yet. I'm prepared to stay up for a little while longer."

1 comment: