WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Our good family friends, the Green's, have season tickets to the Twins.  Now I've never been a big fan of baseball, so when they offered them to my parents and us, I thought it'd be a fun way to get some grown-up time in and be outside, not to mention experience Target Field for the 1st time.

But I had no idea that baseball could be so fun to watch when you have AMAZING seats!
We were right above the Red Sox dugout, about 5 rows back, along the 3rd base line.
And with about a 2x zoom on my iPhone camera, I got a shot like this of Joe Mauer.


With seats like these, I think I could become a Twins fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment