During our stop to the shelter, Sophia had to go to the bathroom. The great outdoors doesn't look too kindly on girls when nature calls. But that's life...and it was only a matter of time before Sophia was faced with reality.
So, I carted her off to the outhouse. As I opened the door and began to move in, Sophia stopped dead in her tracks. "I'm NOT going in THERE!" she exclaimed.
"It's this or squatting behind that tree."
She looked at both her options and decided that the tree looked more appealing (I would've done the same thing...that outhouse definitely wasn't designed with ladies in mind!).
Off we went to the tree. I unzipped her coat. Pulled down her snowpants. Pulled down her pants and undies. And began to lean her back. Before I could get her into a sitting position, she proceeded to answer natures call all over her pants, snowpants, and boots! In my panic, I dropped her...barebottom and all...right into the snowbank. "EEEKKK!!" I'm pretty sure the hibernating bears heard her scream.
As I cleaned her up and reclothed her, she firmly announced, "I'm NEVER going snowmobiling AGAIN! This was terrible!".
And that's the story of how a princess met a port-a-potty.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment