WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pooped!

Sophia loves to color! She can literally spend hours at the dining room table coloring her Disney Princess coloring books. She's rather meticulous about it...being ever so careful to stay within the lines and choosing just the right color for the princess's hair, dress, shoes & eyes.


Tonight, while I was making dinner, I noticed that Sophia was unusually quiet (she normally fills the silence with a song, or a story that she tells to herself). I rinsed my hands at the sink and went to check on her. Much to my surprise, I found her like this.... ...all pooped out from her hard work. And no wonder! Check out the detail on that picture!...

No comments:

Post a Comment