WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Celebrating Nana

Tonight we celebrated Nana! We've begun the tradition of sharing birthday cake and building gingerbread houses to ring in another year in Nana's life.
I love this picture!
The dress Sophia is wearing was my mom's 1st Communion gown.
Goof Ball!
Nana with the grandkids!!

***

Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing women I know!

Your heart is filled with compassion

Your smile can still erase a bad day

Your hugs allow me to be 5 again...even if it's just for a minute

You never stop listening, supporting and encouraging

You've taught me all I know about being a good mom and wife

And the only thing greater than having you for a mom, is that my children get you for a Grandma.

I Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment