This past Friday, in celebration of Craig's birthday and our 7th anniversary, Craig and I dropped the kids off at Nana & Bapa's house and headed to the Xcel Center for a rip roarin', honky-tonkin' night of country music. Ok...it was the Kenny Chesney concert, so don't go thinking we were sporting cowboy boots and chaps. But we do love Kenny Chesney's music and it was an AWESOME concert! In fact, Kenny & Craig share the same birthday...and as a special tribute to the cake-eaters, Kenny threw his set-list to the wind and played an extra hour and a half, until it was officially their birthday. Pretty fun!
Happy Birthday to the love of my life. I love you more now than I did 7 years ago when we said "I do!" Thanks for a decade of making amazing memories, sharing in the joy of parenthood, keeping me on my toes, and giving in to my "diva-ness" every once in a while. I am so proud to be your wife.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment