WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Santa's Workshop

This afternoon, Craig and I took the kids to the Macy's 8th Floor Display. It was the first time that either of the kids had been to it and were excited to "transport" into Santa's Workshop. They experienced what a day in the life of an elf was really like. And at the end, they even got to see Santa himself. (Disclaimer: there are no pictures of Santa, due to the fact that Sophia was screaming at the top of her lungs while we were with him).
Standing in front of the singing trees
Lovin' the snowman
(although, based on Jacob's face in this picture, you wouldn't know that!)
As for Jack?...
He seemed more interested in taking a nap.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jack looks so precious I LOVE the hat way to get some basketball into that football family!! I love the expressions on the faces of Jacob and Sophia, sometimes they are ok with taking the picture others its seems as though they say "another one mom sheesh" Keep the blog going I love to live your life thur it! Can't wait to see you! Merry Christmas Love ya!! Staci

    ReplyDelete