What a great Thanksgiving!! This year, with our siblings at the in-law's, we hosted Thanksgiving for our parents. It was so much fun! Here are some of the things we were thankful for that day:
1. The smell of turkey permeating the house
2. The company of Grandparents
3. The "so-full-I-could-burst" feeling (Hey, this is one of the only holidays where gluttony is widely accepted!)
4. The peace and quiet while Jacob & Sophia took their naps
5. The variety of pie
6. The leftovers!
1. The smell of turkey permeating the house
2. The company of Grandparents
3. The "so-full-I-could-burst" feeling (Hey, this is one of the only holidays where gluttony is widely accepted!)
4. The peace and quiet while Jacob & Sophia took their naps
5. The variety of pie
6. The leftovers!
Carving the turkey
Now, here is our real Thanksgiving list:
1. Our families
2. Our friends
3. Our Savior
4. Health
5. Craig's job
6. The safe & healthy arrival of Jack
Our list could continue, but I don't think Blogger has enough file space to hold it all. We hope you had a very blessed Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment