Yesterday, Bapa came to pick up Jacob for a special day/overnight with Nana, Bapa & cousin Ellie. They got to go to the Mall of America and play in Lego Land, experience an amazing Butterfly Exhibit (which, according to Jacob, kind of freaked him out), and ride on some rides in Camp Snoopy. After having their fill of activity, they went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner, then back to Nana & Bapa's for a pillow fight.
This morning, on our way home, Jacob told me that he had a letter to write when he got home. "What do you want to say in your letter", I asked.
"Dear Nana & Bapa,
I miss you already. Thank you for taking me to Wego Wand and the Butterfly Exhibit. I had a lot of fun. I love you. Jacob"
Thanks, Mom & Dad, for such a fun night with Jacob. He loves these memories with you! And we love the time off! :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One question...when can Nana and Bapa come to take my two cherubs {devils} I would make sure they write a letter also!!! ;) Soo cute that he went to Wego Wand!!!
ReplyDelete