6 years ago, my life changed forever. I took a step toward a new beginning. I was nervous, but filled with excitement. The idea that life would never be the same, scared me a little. But I knew that this was the step I was supposed to take. Everything in my life prior to that day had lead me there. And I was ready.
And so, I took that step. And another. And another. Until I stood hand-in-hand with Craig.
It's hard to believe we said "I do" 6 years ago. Where does the time go? And despite all the changes that have taken place during that time, we have remained best friends. Craig has taught me how to enjoy the little things in life. He's introduced me to a world of different activities. He's supported me in the pursuit of my dreams; celebrated when some have come true and cried with me when some haven't. He has always strived to provide me with everything I wanted. He spoils me beyond what I deserve...without me even asking. He has provided me with 2 amazingly beautiful children and walked alongside me as we raise them together. And he has shown me unconditional love...what being a life partner is all about.
Thanks for an amazing 6 years, hon. I look forward to all the memories the next 60 will bring!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment