WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Friday, March 13, 2009

Playdate?

Thanks for a fun playdate, Molly, Ellie & Nolan!! After a few days of bitter cold, and being cooped up in the house, we ventured out to Edinborough for a playdate with Ellie & Nolan. I was looking forward to some adult interaction, but the kids had a different plan. Hunger, crabbiness, and that lovely toddler independence took over, which left Molly & I with a lot left to "catch up". When the playdate was over, we decided that the next playdate is going to consist of just Molly & me. :)

I love my cousin!

Sophia & Nolan's first "play" date

Bouncin' Around

Say "Cheese", Ellie

2 Little Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment