WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Monday, November 18, 2013

Trick-or-Treat

As a chubby kid growing up, Halloween was one of my favorite "holidays". 
Pillowcases FULL of candy?
Let's be serious...that's a fat kid's dream come true.
As I've gotten older, and a little more slender, Halloween has lost it's luster.  I don't even consider it a holiday anymore...just another day that comes once a year where we have to spend a bunch of money on costumes and candy.
If I had to have a favorite part to this day...it'd be this:
What isn't there to love about seeing these 3 cuties dressed up?
Captain America (yes, it is the same costume Jacob wore last year)
A Monster (because, let's face it, Jack is one at heart!)
Princess Ariel (Sophia has this costume recur every other year)
Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment