WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A New App and A Sweet Girl

I'm a little Pinterest-obsessed.  I love looking at other blogs and websites to give me ideas for decorating, cooking, and things to do with the kids.  One thing I have always lacked, was my ability to be reliable with a camera.  More often than not, I've missed out on capturing wonderful memories, because I refuse to lug around a huge camera.
So, I was pleasantly surprised to find a blog that highlighted a new app for my iPhone.  It turns your iPhone camera into an SLR (of sorts).  So, what better way to try out the new app than use Sophia as a subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment