WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentine

It's Valentine's Day...and what better way to spend it than with one of your favorite Valentine's!?! This morning, I got to volunteer in Jacob's classroom during his Valentine's Day party. We got to play games, make crafts and have a special Valentine's Day treat. Jacob was so proud to have me in his class (something I realize he won't be all to eager to have me do in the not-so-distant future). My Valentine being a little goofy!
"Heart Breaker"
*****
And what a heart breaker he is!! I found out that he has a special Valentine in his class named Abbi. They gave each other numberous hugs at the end of the day, and on the car ride home, he confessed that Abbi was his Valentine. "She's a pretty special girl, Mom."
I guess Cupid's arrow can hit at any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment