WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Heatwave!

After almost a solid month of single-digit temps, we finally made it up into the 30s this past weekend! If you squint your eyes really good and stare directly into the sun, you may actually see a snowflake melting...ahh, the first signs of spring in this artic tundra we call home! I digress.

To celebrate this fabulous weather, we headed up to the cabin to get in some snowmobiling (what's new!) and spend some time outside. Sophia was even willing to brave the outdoors (normally she says she's too little to be that cold). So, while Grandma was watching Jack (thank you, Grandma), Craig and I took Jacob & Sophia outside for a little "snow" time...chalked full with snow forts and snowball fights. I dare say we even broke a little sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment