WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
We have been richly blessed and it is with joy that we share our greatest joys with you.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
The Person Family

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grandma Mozelle


Every year, my Grandma comes from California for a visit. She's extra special to me because I'm her name-sake. I was born on her birthday. When my parents realized we shared the same special day, they gave me her name as my middle name...Mozelle...a name I am honored to have. And so, when Sophia was born, I thought there was no better middle name to give her than the one her Great-Grandma & I share.


We got to spend a couple days up at the cabin with her this last week and then had a full-family dinner with her back at home. I loved watching Jacob & Sophia connect with her. And they won't stop asking when she's coming back to see them! We love you, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment